When Lenders Compete For Your Business, You Win!
Here are 3 common ways our loan analysts can help you:
1) Lower Interest Rates for Your Situation.
You may have already received a loan quote that was simply too high. Our panel of multiple lenders have a lot more flexibility and we can usually provide a lower interest rate than the big banks and car dealerships. You have nothing to lose by giving us a try.
2) Approvals Even With Bad Credit History.
If you’ve already been knocked back for a loan due to bad credit issues, we can provide alternatives. Some of our lenders specialise in lending to customers with credit issues, which gives you options you might not find from others.
3) Loans While Employed on a 457 Visa.
As a 457 Visa holder, you may have already encountered the banks’ strict guidelines on lending and want a better alternative. Some of our lenders offer better deals compared to banks for 457 Visa holders.
Because every one of our lenders has different guidelines for approving a loan, there is no “1 size fits all” loan.
You only need approximately 5 minutes on the phone with us to provide additional information that helps us choose the best loan and lender for you.
Note: There’s no obligation getting a loan quote from us. This means you’re not locked into anything. If you decide not to proceed with the loan offer/s we find for you, you can say no at any time.
How Much Could You Save? *
* Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Rates subject to change without notice. Credit provider is ANZ Australian credit licence 234527 ^ Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Australian credit licence 391454.
* Chart disclaimers:
1) Loan comparison: $30,000 over 60 Months (5 yrs)
2) Rates taken from bank websites – accurate as of 29/10/2013.
3) Best Loans interest rate from 5.99% (6.85% Comparison Rate.) ^
4) Figures subject to change without notice & don’t include all fees & charges.