The loan interest rates are generally calculated based on:
- Your credit rating, job stability and income
- How long you’ve been living in the same residence, and whether your status is renting, boarding or buying (mortgage)
- The age of the car, whether it is new or used & private vs dealer supplied
- The amount you want to borrow ($5000 – $250,000)
All of the above factors can influence lending rates & terms.
After completing the simple loan quote form, one of our loan specialists will contact you. It’s our job to find the best loan available for your credit profile.
^ Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Rates subject to change without notice. Credit provider is ANZ Australian credit licence 234527. Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Australian credit licence 391454.
* Chart disclaimers:
1) Loan comparison: $30,000 over 60 Months (5 yrs)
2) Rates taken from bank websites – accurate as of 29/10/2013.
3) Best Loans interest rate from 5.99% (6.85% Comparison Rate.) ^
4) Figures subject to change without notice & don’t include all fees & charges.
* This car loan calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute a quote. Information provided by this calculator is based on the accuracy of information provided and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances or any government duties/charges or any fees payable to Best Loans.
Your actual interest rate will depend on the credit provider’s final assessment of your application. Each application is subject to the credit providers normal credit approval criteria.
Terms & conditions apply and fees & charges are payable if you proceed with a loan. Calculations for lease and commercial hire purchase reflect payments in advance. Best Loans will not store the information provided in this calculator.