We’ll Find The Best Loan For You From 21 Lenders
Rates from 5.99% (6.85% Comparison Rate*)
Car loans & their interest rates can differ from customer to customer, based on various factors.
The loan interest rates are generally calculated based on:
- Your credit rating, job stability and income
- How long you’ve been living in the same residence, and whether you’re renting, boarding or buying (mortgage)
- The age of the car, whether it is new or used & private vs dealer supplied
- The amount you want to borrow ($10,000 – $250,000)
All of the above factors can influence lending rates & terms.
After completing the simple form below, one of our expert loan specialists will contact you. It’s our job to find the best loan available for your credit profile.
* Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Rates subject to change without notice. Credit provider is ANZ Australian credit licence 234527. Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Australian credit licence 391454.