Motor Vehicle Warranty is a product designed to minimise the cost to you of replacing or repairing motor vehicle parts in the event that they are faulty or damaged, subject to specific limits.
If a vehicle meets certain qualifying criteria, a vehicle warranty can be purchased for various periods ranging from 12 months to 60 months. In some cases, a warranty may be purchased prior to the expiry of the manufacturers extended warranty so that you maintain continuity in your protection.
Benefits of a vehicle Warranty
- No initial excess
- Cover available for vehicles up to 20yrs old and 280,000kms travelled at time of sale
- Fully underwritten warranties can be separately financed into most loan contracts
- The vehicle remains in good condition as warranties require the regular service of the vehicle
- Log books are kept up to date which improves the saleability of the vehicle
- Available extra – Roadside Assistance – Complimentary for 12 months with upgrade options
- Fully transferable upon sale of vehicle
- Protects your finances in the event of faulty or damaged motor vehicle parts, particularly with the average cost of repair increasing
- The wide range of warranties allows a customer to select the level of cover they are comfortable with. (3 & 5 year warranty periods as well as different levels of cover)
- Your vehicle remains covered even if the finance contract is finalised
- Most warranties permit the transfer of ownership for a small fee, subject to advising the administrator
- Warranty products can be cancelled and the premium rebated on a pro-rata basis so you only pay for the portion of the cover at risk while your policy is current
For more warranty options at great rates call us today on 1300-002-190 or enquire online now.