- Do you have current credit defaults?
- Do you have unpaid defaults still on your credit file?
- Have you paid a loan back in an unsatisfactory manner in the past?
- Are you recently discharged from bankruptcy?
If so, we may still be able to assist.
Buying a car is difficult enough at the best of times, without having to face rejection after rejection from lenders due to your bad credit rating. And it’s usually made worse by the fact that you NEED a car to get to work or run the kids around or look after sick family members, etc. If you’ve found yourself in the situation of being rejected for a car loan due to bad credit, why not let Best Loans help.
We have multiple lenders on our panel who specialise in car loans for people with a less-than-perfect credit history, and we’ve been able to help many car buyers get finance over time, simply because we have more options than the banks.
These are our requirements to be able to help you:
- You’ll need to be in full time employment.
- You must have a stable residential status (i.e. you don’t move addresses regularly.)
- This loan must be for a dealer purchase only (no private sales.)
- Minimum loan amount is now $10,000.
If you can meet these requirements, let us help you get back on the road. Just complete the simple loan quote form and we’ll be in touch with you (usually) the same business day.