Approximately 50% of our clients are looking to purchase a vehicle privately, whether from Gumtree, Ebay Motors, Carsales and so forth. Banks tend to be less enthusiastic about lending for private sales, so at Best Loans, we have a range of lenders on our panel who are happy to consider private sale car loans. It only takes 5 mins on the phone with one of our loan specialists for them to collect all the information they need to find the best loan for YOUR circumstances.
If you’re employed and your finances are in reasonable shape (not currently bankrupt or major credit impairment), then Best Loans can help you find the best loan for your circumstances from 1 or more of our 21 lenders.
- Free PPSR certificate. The Personal Property Security Register (PPSR) ensures the vehicle doesn’t have any outstanding claim over it from another finance company or bank.
- Free vehicle write-off report. This ensures the vehicle has never been written off by an insurance company and repaired for resale by someone else.
- Access to multiple lenders. This gives you greater choice when looking for a car loan.
- Choice of insurance/warranty coverage. Best Loans provides a full range of insurance and car warranty products to meet your needs.
- Liaise with the vendor/seller. We ensure the seller has the legal right to sell the vehicle & pay the funds into their account ASAP. This reduces delays in you picking up your new car.
How Much Could You Save?
^ Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Rates subject to change without notice. Credit provider is ANZ Australian credit licence 234527. Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Australian credit licence 391454.
* Chart disclaimers:
1) Loan comparison: $30,000 over 60 Months (5 yrs)
2) Rates taken from bank websites – accurate as of 29/10/2013.
3) Best Loans interest rate from 5.99% (6.85% Comparison Rate.) ^
4) Figures subject to change without notice & don’t include all fees & charges.