When it comes to any kind of loan, you’d expect the big 4 banks to say they have the best…
After all, they’re the biggest lenders in the country, with total name brand recognition where-ever you go Australia-wide.
However, sometimes the facts are very different from the hype promoted in their advertising.
How Much Could You Save?
While each bank has 1 loan, we represent 21 different lenders, which means we have a LOT more flexibility to find the best loan for your circumstances.
Use our loan calculator* to get an estimate of your monthly repayments:
Tip: Change the figures in the calculator to suit your circumstances.
Some Of The Lenders We Use:
^ Chart disclaimers:
1) Loan comparison: $30,000 over 60 Months (5 yrs)
2) Rates taken from bank websites – accurate as of 20/01/2014.
3) Best Loans interest rate start from 5.99% (6.85% Comparison Rate.) ^
4) Figures subject to change without notice & don’t include all fees & charges.
* This calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute a quote. Information provided by this calculator is based on the accuracy of information provided and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances or any government duties/charges or any fees payable to Best Loans. Your actual interest rate will depend on the credit provider’s final assessment of your application. Each application is subject to the credit providers normal credit approval criteria. Terms & conditions apply and fees & charges are payable if you proceed with a loan. Calculations for lease and commercial hire purchase reflect payments in advance. Best Loans will not store the information provided in this calculator.