Personal loans are incredible tools that if utilised correctly can make your life that much better. Here are 3 of the top uses for personal loans.
For most people, buying a home represents the biggest and most expensive thing they will ever purchase. As with any asset, when you make such a financial commitment to something, it makes sense to ensure it remains intact. Personal loans can help you make sure your home stays in tiptop shape without breaking the bank.
Whether you are struggling to meet your debt repayment obligations or would simply find it easier to deal with one creditor rather than several of them, a debt consolidation loan could be an option you wish to explore. Debt consolidation loans can have many benefits, from enabling you to repay debt quicker and reducing interest payments to simply making it easier to manage your finances by having one repayment.
Ever wanted to spend 6 weeks traveling Europe, an extra-long weekend in Bora Bora, or maybe the summer holidays in a beachfront villa in Byron?
Believe it or not a personal loan can make this a reality for you in a matter of hours. Travel loans allow you to experience the world today and pay for it in small increments over time.
What are the Main Features & Benefits?
- Flexible repayment options of weekly and fortnightly
- Personal loans between $4,000 and $60,000
- Applications are personally reviewed and assessed individually by a person so that you get the highest chance of approval
- Up to 7 years to repay your personal loan
- Our advanced technology provides a simple and personalised loan experience
- Have access to your own personal loan specialist today
- Enjoy the finances from day one, and make repayments over your preferred repayment period.
What are the Main Eligibility Criteria?
- You must be an Australian citizen, or permanent resident.
- Be over the age of 18 years at loan application.
- Be employed. Full-time, part-time, and self-employed applications are allowed (loan acceptance dependent on income levels).
- Centrelink payments can only be used in conjunction with PAYG income
- No unpaid defaults, court judgements or bankruptcy.
- You must have two acceptable forms of identification (passport, Medicare, driver’s license, proof of address).
Best Loans offers a wide range of insurance products to assist you in safeguarding your assets and personal circumstances with the correct level of cover. You may also be able to finance the insurance premium on your loan.
For more information on your insurance needs, give us a call on 1300-002-190 or contact us online now to see how we can help.